Character and charm define this beautiful traditional farmhouse kitchen.
Designed for a couple that enjoy spending lots of time cooking, socialising and relaxing in front of their Aga at their new bespoke farmhouse table.
We love the original features in this kitchen and wanted a design and lay out that was sympathetic and complemented these. Using the alcoves either side of the original Aga we were able to hide modern day appliances and create beautiful oak shelving.
The main area of the kitchen focuses on practicality, combined with soft calming greens and warm tones using natural materials. Feature units like the beautiful glazed dresser and oak topped sideboard add charm and an eclectic free standing feel.
- Cabinet colours F&B Card Room Green & Archive
- Work surfaces in Absolute black granite with a honed finish
- Armac Martin chocolate bronze handles
- Jim Lawrence brass lighting
- Neff cooker & hob
- Perrin & Rowe tap with rinse
- Kohler sink