Elegant, with a classic beauty best describes this gorgeous kitchen. Our client had a very clear vision on how they wanted this kitchen to look and we enjoyed working with them to ensure that we got the design and finishing touches just right.
This kitchen is all about the detail, from the moulded cabinet door frames with mid-rail, beaded drawer fronts, skirting board plinths, bull nose edged work surfaces and the finishing touch, Armac Martin burnished brass knobs and pull handles. All of these features, including the calming pale blue colour on the cabinets are the perfect recipe to produce this gem of a kitchen!
This kitchen would not look out of place in a London town house or a Somerset cottage…what do you think?
- Cabinet colour – Sanderson Dawn Blue Lt
- Work surfaces in Nile Stone Carrara
- Kohler cast enamelled sink
- Perrin & Rowe Juliet mono mixer tap
- Neff single pyrolytic oven
- Neff induction hob
- Neff integrated dishwasher