This space is full of natural light thanks to the bi-fold doors leading out into the garden and this provided us with the dream space to design this kitchen. The client’s brief was a large island for kitchen prep, a feature oven, warm and inviting kitchen for entertaining and display cabinets for an eclectic feel.
The bold colour (Preference Red-Farrow & Ball) on the central island and breakfast cabinet is offset by the (Elephant’s Breath-Farrow & Ball) colour on the sink run cabinets and the Nile Stone Carrara quartz worktops.
These images were taken just before the client moved into their new home, so the kitchen will really come to life when they add their own vintage pieces and artwork to make the space truly unique and personal to them.
- Cabinet colours – F&B Preference Red & Elephants Breath
- Lacanche Citeaux Modern Oven in Burgundy
- Worksurfaces in Nile Stone Carrara
- Liebherr integrated fridge
- Fisher & Paykel integrated double dish drawer
- Quooker hot tap including the CUBE for filtered and sparkling water
- Armac Martin burnished brass bun knobs and cabinet pulls
Photo credit : Carrarino Ltd – Flooring