This classic English kitchen was designed and built for a working farmhouse in rural Devon. A lovely mix of contemporary fixtures and classic elements give this kitchen a very homely feeling. The feature central island with a solid oak worktop serves as an additional practical work area and incorporates a family breakfast bar.
- Solid European prime oak worktop
- Honed black granite worktops
- Villeroy & Boch double Belfast sink
- Perrin & Rowe bridge mixer tap
- British made nickel handles
- Aga oven and Neff single oven
- Induction hob neatly hidden under oak chopping board