This lovely kitchen in a Somerset village, is owned by a family who are updating and decorating their Victorian cottage.
They have created a cute and stylish kitchen for all the family to enjoy, especially their daughter Daisy who is a budding chef!
The central island oak worktop was cut at an angle to mirror the opposite wall and also create extra room to move around the kitchen. This is now the family’s favourite part of the kitchen where Daisy and her Dad meet regularly to prepare and create wonderful gastronomic delights!
- Cabinets finished in ‘Elephant’s Breath’
- Central island finished in ‘Down Pipe’
- CRL quartz in ‘Chalk’
- 40mm solid oak island worktop
- Shaws single Belfast sink
- Perrin&Rowe bridge mixer & rinse
- Perrin&Rowe mini filter tap
- Kohler food prep bowl
- Kohler duo strainer