This kitchen is a real winner, with a wonderful combination of style, practicality and individuality.
The open shelving units around the range oven are an interesting feature and also a cook’s dream, providing easy access to all those daily cooking essentials. The combination of colours are so inviting, from the bold grey of the central island and the cool white kitchen cabinets all compliment and enhance the soft warm tones of the natural stone wall.
All the elements in this kitchen work together in perfect harmony to produce a kitchen that will certainly be cherished for years to come.
- Cabinets colour matched to Craig & Rose ‘Craftsman’s White’.
- Central island colour matched to Cox & Cox ‘Charcoal’.
- Worktops in Compac Quartz – Absolute Blanc.
- Hidden extraction system.
- LED under lighting.
- Solid oak dovetailed drawer carcasses.
- Easy access corner solution.
- Integrated two bin waste system.
- Stools painted to match kitchen.