Hand finished in ‘shaded white’ by Farrow & Ball, with contrasting black granite work tops, this kitchen has a style and look which never dates.
Our client wanted us to make a feature of the aga, therefore we designed and built the chimney surround and hardwood painted mantle shelf to give the impression of an old inglenook fireplace. A great place to display some treasured items.
Another lovely feature of this stylish yet understated kitchen is the central island which has a number of uses including built-in wine storage and a single combination oven.
- Verde Perola granite
- Villeroy & Boch double ceramic Belfast sink
- Perrin & Rowe bridge mixer tap
- British made steel handles
- Neff combination oven and microwave
- Integrated dishwasher and waste bins
- Deep pan drawers in island